- Plastic free toothpaste alternative
- Natural ingredients
- Organic and vegan powder
- With active charcoal from bamboo
- 6 month shelf life after opening.
This Ben & Anna toothpowder is a great, traditional, plastic free toothpaste alternative that is natural, organic, and vegan.
Active charcoal helps to keep teeth clean, while mint gently freshens. Note: this isn’t any old charcoal. It’s charcoal made from our old favourite, bamboo. So it’s sustainable too.
You only need a small amount on your toothbrush, and you’ll soon get the knack of applying it, even if you’re used to using paste.
Packed in a glass jar and a card box, this toothpaste alternative is free from plastic packaging. If you’ve ever tried to squeeze the dregs out of a tube of regular toothpaste, you’ll probably be relieved to hear it.
- Ingredients: Charcoal (bamboo) powder, xylitol, aroma (fragrance), mentha arvensis (peppermint) leaf oil, limonene. The following potential allergens may have come in contact with this product in transport, packing or production: Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Milk, Nuts, Sesame.
- Packaging: Card box, glass jar, metal lid, bamboo applicator.